A Daily file that provides timely corporate action data on Normal Course Issuer Bids (NCIB), as recorded from the day's trading activity. File is produced at the end of each business day, listing all recorded TSXV issuer NCIB activity for that day.
Daily Report Includes:
NUMBER OF SHARES EXECUTED
Why Use Datalinx Daily Normal Course Issuer Bids (NCIB) files?
- For information that may help with investment and trading decisions
- Test trading strategies on TMX markets
- Direct from source data is authoritative, accurate, and timely
File Name Convention: YYYYMMDDTSXVNCIBDAILYFILE.txt
- File Format: Tab delimited text
- Delivery Times: End of the current trading day’s data load process completion( dependent on trading volume).Generally by 8.00pm ET.
- Delivery method: FTP, Web, Email
Pricing: Please contact us for pricing information.